Sunday, January 27, 2013

A little secret.

I've purchased many scrapbooking tools over the time I've been scrapbooking.  I really love to buy tools. Anything that helps me to create layouts in a timely fashion.  See the thing is I take forever to scrapbook  because I love my supplies and get caught up in how pretty things are. This is probably a common problem for other scrappers.  I hope at least.. lol   

When I attended the Scrapbook Expo a few months I was just going to "find inspiration" and not purchase a ton of items.  If you've seen my scrapbook room you know I have a ton of great items to use first.  We all know that's not how us scrapbookers roll.  It was the last few minutes of the exhibit floor being open and I stumbled upon this booth called Kiwi Lane.  The women were super nice and friendly. They explained their product and the concept they created called "framing".  The product is basically  templates that allow you to quickly and beautifully (seriously you can look at their work and see how gorgeous their layouts are using their product and concept) design a layout.  I'm sure I'm not explaining it as well as they can.  I took a chance and bought the show special.  I'm so glad I did.  I used these tools a ton. I'm such a visual person so their templates REALLY help me.  A thing I've found is that now I'm using a ton more of my supplies because the hard part ( the design) is taken care of so now I can add the pretty stuff... :)

No comments: