Sunday, July 8, 2007

My first card challenge

So, I like to read blogs. This weekend I thought why not create a blog myself. So I did.

Besides scrapbooking (although lately it's more like scrapshopping :) ) I've been really into making cards. I know, I take a lot longer than Hallmark. And, I know I put a ton of my heart into it. Sometimes I even hate to give them away, but I know I must.

I had to make a thank you card for my bosses (my regular day job) and figured why not try a challenge.

With that said, I decided to try Beate's weekend sketch challenge.

Here is a copy of the card I made based from her sketch/tutorial:



I wasn't sure how to properly photograph this. This first picture is it laying on my kitchen table.

This is it sitting on a pretty stand... Does it look prettier? LOL


The inside...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhh...it's all fixed and I can comment!
Great Joy fold card! Thanks so much for participating in the challenge. Hugs and smiles

Heather P. said...

Great job with the sketch challenge... I love the stamped image inside the card, it's so pretty!

Marcia Francois said...

Hi Robyn

I loved your scrapbook for the little baby girl. It's gorgeous.

About the feeds, you can go to your dashboard and click on settings and then on Site feed. There you set it to Full.

Just take it one step at a time and welcome to blogland :)

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Organising Queen blog and
Take Charge blog